Model No.: HBT30
A Static Concrete Pump, also referred to as a Stationary, Line Pump or Trailer Mounted Concrete Pump is mounted on a trailer and requires separate pipeline to be attached reaching to wherever the concrete needs to be placed. The pipeline is a series of steel or rubber pipes, known also as concrete placing hoses, linked together and manually attached to the outlet of the pump. The other end of the pipe could either be attached to a Separate Placing Boom, allowing the concrete to be placed with precision quickly over a wide area or it might just finish with a rubber placing hose for manual placement. A Static Concrete Pump needs to be towed or separately transported to jobs.
The advantage of a static pump is that the pipeline can be long so that the actual pump can be very far away from where the concrete is being placed; maybe hundreds of metres below or even kilometres away. This makes static pumps essential for tunnelling work and high rise constructions. Static Concrete pumps come in a far greater range of capacity than those used on Mobile pumps. From smaller pumps ideal for residential and low rise work right up to the SP8800 which can reach pressures up to 243 bar and pump over 100m³ per hour. It is a middle of the range SP4000 which holds the world record for pumping concrete to the highest vertical distance. (The job also included a horizontal component of over 1km.)
Features of lightweight concrete pump :
1. The use power of the pump is small, only 11kw, it only needs to be equipped with a small generator to work without power supply.
2. It is a small concrete pump in China, which is the choice for many narrow construction environments.
3. The pump is light in weight and easy to move.
4. The pump has high configuration, full hydraulic operation, stable performance, compact structure, low failure rate and long life.
5. The pump is affordable. There are three configurations of micro mortar pump, micro fine stone concrete pump and micro concrete pump for customers to choose.
6. Using piston structure automatic air pressure technology, high working pressure, long pumping distance and high pumping height.
1, How about warranty?
12 months after successfully installation. Life long technical support.
2, What certificate do you have?
ISO 9001 and GOST.
3, How about delivery time?
1-40 days after order confirmed, exact time on the base of order quantity, product type and peak/low season.
4, What is the payment terms?
30% T/T deposit and 70% T/T balance before shipment or 100% L/C at sight.
5, How about your after-sales service?
24 hours technical support and solution Free spare parts during waranty period and cost price parts beyond warranty
6, How can I get a quote?
Please feel free to contact us by email, phone, whatsapp, wechat or telegram, we will feedback within 24 hours.
7, Can I visit your factory?
Your visiting will be warmly welcomed.
Zhengzhou SMART Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd
- Company Name: Zhengzhou SMART Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Carls Gao
- Product/Service: Concrete Batching Plant , Concrete Mixer , Concrete Pump , Concrete Block Machine , Brick Making Machine , Cement Brick Machine
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000CNY
- Year Established: 2019
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Shangjie District, Xingyang City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Joyce
- Tel: 86-371-86220163
Premium Related Products